Put down those potato chips and go for these 21 Day Fix zucchini chips that'll satisfy your need for a salty, crunchy snack!
Easy to make!
(Makes 4 Servings, 1 Serving=1 Green, 1/2 Tsp.)
2 Large Zucchini, very thinly sliced
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 Tsp. sea salt (or Himalyan Salt)
1. Preheat oven to 225° F.
2. Place zucchini slices in one layer between
paper towels to help draw out liquid.
3. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
4. Place zucchini slices on prepared baking sheets.
5. Brush zucchini with oil; sprinkle with salt.
6. Bake for 2 hours, or until golden brown and crispy.
7. Cool completely before serving.